Faith is a notion, that when is strong enough, the one that believes, doesn't have to prove anything to anyone.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Conference Room

2nd picture updated 3-27-07
4th picture updated 4-8-07
Here is one that gave me the idea for the title of my blogspot. This was taken in a conference room where I work one morning. I had attended a conference one day, and during the conference I kept noticing what appeared to be a light that kept appearing on the projection screen. I don't know if I was the only one that saw it, but nobody else appeared to notice it. The projection screen is double width, but only half of it was being used. The light kept appearing on the other half. At first I thought it had something to do with the projection system. The next day I brought my camera in when no one was in the room and took a number of photos. I captured several different objects, but this one stood out.

A larger version of the original photo below is at:http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l193/denpag/100_2673-1.jpg
Right click on the link, and select "Save Target As...."

Again, I am not trying to convince anyone, I am offering you what I have found. You decide for yourself, if you believe it is real or not. I was there, so I know what the truth is, and there is no way that I can prove these other than showing you the photos that I have taken.
  This is the cropped and enhanced image. There is a lot of pixilation.
 

Watching you. Notice just right of center, what appears to be an eye. Under that is the side of a nose and cheek area. Again, there is a lot of pixilation that can't be helped with extreme enlargement.


Cutout.

No comments: