Faith is a notion, that when is strong enough, the one that believes, doesn't have to prove anything to anyone.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Some of my favorite quotes.

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. "
Albert Einstein

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
Albert Einstein

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
Carl Sagan

We all can make a difference everyday, but knowing when to make the difference and not looking for recognition is the difference in our hearts and not in our minds.

Faith is a notion, that when is strong enough, the one that believes, does not have to prove anything to anyone.

As I was standing at the door, I heard a knock. When I opened the door, I saw myself knocking from the inside. When I asked how could I help myself, I answered: I want to come out. I want to see the things that I have never seen. I want to know the things that I have never known. And when I finished, I replied: Always try to give the benefit of the doubt, Always try to be courteous and care about others, And most of all, always stand tall and be proud of what you are. When you do this, then you will know, Everything that you want, is more than you need. And all you need, will be revealed within me.

The worst day of your life can represent the greatest opportunities to someone that is having a worse day than you. It’s just hard to realize sometimes, that out of 6.5 billion people on this planet, someone else is probably having a worse day than you, and would rather be in your shoes.