Faith is a notion, that when is strong enough, the one that believes, doesn't have to prove anything to anyone.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The House by the Cemetary

2nd and 3rd picture updated 3-27-07
This photo was taken in a bedroom of a house that was across the street from an old cemetary, that is not very well taken care of anymore. The history of the house as far as I know is as follows. It was put up for sale, because the elderly oriental lady that lived there had passed away. She had passed away about a week prior to this photo. The house is directly across the street from what appears to be an abandoned cemetary. I'm sure it isn't because it is in the city limits, but it is not well kept up. I took a number of photos in this house when my sister-in-law said she was looking at it to buy and told me about the history, but this is the only one that captured anything. The object is in the upper right corner. Again, this is not a lens flare. The light coming through the blinds is not from a sunny day. The weather was overcast. If you enlarge the object, it appears to have three dimensional depth to it. Upon further enlargement and enhancment, there appears to be a face in the center of it. The face does not appear happy.

A larger version of the original photo below is at:
Right click on the link, and select "Save Target As...."


Again, I am not trying to convince anyone, I am offering you what I have found. You decide for yourself, if you believe it is real or not. I was there, so I know what the truth is, and there is no way that I can prove these other than showing you the photos that I have taken.

 

This is the cropped image.



This is the extreme closeup of the face.

No comments: